SGC – Reporting Antisocial Behaviour

Report anti-social behaviour by calling us. If you are unable to use the telephone or are afraid to come forward, ask a friend or neighbour to contact us. Everything you tell us is treated in confidence.

It is helpful if you can write this down before contacting us. We can supply you with an incident diary to record events if you need one. We will record, investigate and monitor complaints of anti-social behaviour providing a coordinated response to ensure positive action is taken. We will provide both victims and witnesses with support.

If you are a Housing Association tenant, it is important that you also tell your Housing Officer about the problems you are experiencing.

Useful contact details

  • Police (non emergency) 101
  • Police (emergency) 999

Council Anti-Social Behaviour Team 01454 868582, or email