Community Groups

Please note that this page is under reconstruction.


Community Cuppa



Friends of Golden Valley Nature Reserve

Friends of Wick School

Friends of Wick Village

Open Door

Neighbourhood Watch

Wick Village Hall

Available for meetings, wedding receptions, community events and parties.


Bookings: Cllr Keith Hollister

Wick Football Club and Sports Ground

n.b. The Sports Ground does not have its own website but you may use the following link <>

Wick Village W.I.

Meetings are held 4th Thursday in each month 7.30pm at Wick Village Hall. Visitors and new members are always welcome.

Wick Walkers

Meetings are held 3rd Friday of each month.

Our walks are usually about 5 miles in length and are followed by an optional pub lunch.

New members are always welcome.

Please contact 0117 9372016 or 0117 374142 for further information.



Leave a Reply